We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
As a starter or as an aperitif, this cream of leek is a treat.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 leek white
- ½ bunch of chives
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 200 g unsweetened condensed milk
- 400 g of fromage blanc (or Greek yogurts)
- 4 carrots
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 20 min -Cooking : 5 minutes
Cream of leek
- Wash and mince the leek.
- Wash and chop the chives.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and sweat the chopped leek white without coloring. Pour in the condensed milk and reduce to obtain a slightly thickened cream. Let cool.
- In a salad bowl, pour the fromage blanc (or yoghurts), add the leek cream, season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped chives.
Mix and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Wash and peel the carrots, cut them into sticks.
- Serve the carrot sticks accompanied by the leek cream.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel