We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a delicious leek pie recipe with small bacon, easy and quick to make.
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people:
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 beautiful leeks
- 150 g small bacon
- 25 cl of liquid cream (or crème fraîche)
- 15 cl of milk
- 125 g of grated cheese (Gruyère, Emmental)
- 3 eggs
- Salt pepper
Leek and bacon tart recipe
The leek and bacon tart is easy and quick to make, but the success of this recipe and its smoothness lies above all in the cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 200 °
Preparation of the filling:
- Remove the green from the leeks
- Cut the white leeks lengthwise then into 2 cm sections
- Brown the leeks in a frying pan over high heat so as to brown them, they must remain firm.
- Cook the bacon in a pan
The cream machine, the pie shell:
In a salad bowl or a bowl,
- Pour the cream that you will mix with the whole eggs in a vigorous way
- Then add the milk and mix again
- Finally add the grated cheese
- Salt, pepper
Making the leek pie:
In a pie dish,
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry,
- Place the leeks at the bottom, then the bacon (a variation is to replace the bacon with smoked salmon)
- Pour over the pie shell
Baking leek pie
The cooking time of the leek pie varies depending on your oven and dish but should revolve around 35 to 40 minutesat 200°
It is important to brown the top, it tastes better and the pie just looks better.
Serve the leek pie with a good lettuce!
Enjoy your meal !
Read also :
- Our advice for grow your leeks well
- All recipes from leek pie