We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Treat yourself this summer with this recipe for chicken marinated in honey and curry, cooked on the plancha or on the barbecue and served with its delicious ratatouille.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 pieces of chicken of your choice (thigh, breast, drumstick)
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of coriander
- Salt pepper
Honey curry chicken recipe:
It is preferable to prepare the marinade at least half a day before in order to let the chicken marinate.
This recipe is quick and easy, its success lies in the quality of the cooking.
- Start by chopping the cilantro
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients
- Generously brush each piece of chicken with this preparation
- Cover with stretch wrap
- Leave in the fridge for at least half a day (if you want it is even better)
At mealtimes, cooking is ideally done on a plancha or barbecue, but can also be done in a pan or in the oven.
The inside should remain tender, while the honey gives it a nice caramelized crust.
Here is finally the delicious ratatouille recipe, it’s ideal as a side dish!
Enjoy your meal !